Guess I don't run very fast...I was tagged twice! Once by Jodi aka Kharmagirl over at Stamping a Latte
. Check her out! I absolutely love her stuff :o) Second by Jami at Stamp Happy!
She has a wonderful style as well and some interesting stuff on her blog since she is living in South Korea currently. Since I love to read these on other's blogs, I just had to play along!
Here's how it goes:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. A good portion of my body is tattooed - not your typical stamper type! I have a gorgeous dragonfly on the inside of my right wrist, a lotus flower in water that my husband tattooed on me on the top of my right foot, two butterflies and some flowers covering my C section scar, the inside of my left calve from the ankle to the knee is covered in a freehand piece with flowers, smoke and skulls, a large likeness of a pet snake I had a while ago surrounding a large Celtic knot flanked by two chrysanthemums on my lower back, a filigree design behind my left ear and the beginning of a quarter sleeve on my upper left arm - the inside portion of my bicep is a butterfly on a dahlia and a monarch on the back of my shoulder flying up to a Gerbera daisy that covers my whole shoulder.
2. I used to really like spiders, you know, transport them outside so they could do their job in the circle of life and all. Not anymore! I hate
them now! I freak out and make my husband kill any that I see!!
3. Before the birth of my son, one year ago, my husband and I had one room dedicated in our house to our snake *collection*. We had 36 at one point in time due to a breeding (unbeknownst to us) pair that we had adopted! I woke up one morning to get ready for work, checked in the room and found a writhing heap of gooeyness - 17 live baby boa constrictors! We've since found new homes for all the little buggers and have only one pet snake that resides in my step-daughter's room.
4. I am seriously, seriously
addicted to blurfing! The introduction of the Goodle Reader into my life has been both a blessing and a curse! I think I've subscribed to 101 blogs! I didn't check anything while I was on vacation and came back to over 550 posts to look through. Mind you, I could not just skim...they had to be read and drooled over and commented on, etc. It took me this entire last week to get through everything!
5. The aforementioned addiction has been bad for my commenting skills :o( Sometimes I'm just too lazy to click on each post and comment on everything that I see and am amazed by!
6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Johnny Depp...and I would totally leave my husband for him (my husband has said this would be fine with him...as long as I sent him alimony money!)
7. I am not a huge chocolate fan. *Gasp* *sputter* Shock! I know, crazy! The only way that I will eat chocolate is if it has something with it like caramel or nuts. If it has fruit in it, it disgusts me!
MmmmmK...enough about me! Let's hear about you! Here are the 7 ladies that don't know me, but I stalk their blogs enough, I think I should know about them! There are so many people out there that I want to know more about that this is a hard choice! I'm picking ladies that I haven't seen do this little thingy before:
1. Alex at Fairy Blossoms & Life
- great style and she has a little boy too that she scraps about, so I am trying to glean all I can off of her!
2. Kimberly at For the Love of Paper
- another boy scrapper...her pages are amazing and her card/project style are too!
3. Amy at Ink About Me
- she is one of the SFYTT team members and has a wonderful, clean style
4. Rach at papercrafts*byrach
- a Whiff of Joy DT member that blows me away with everything she does!
5. Annie at Stamping with Annie B
- her great personality comes through in her blog and her work
6. Mackenzie at Midnight "Scramper"
- she is amazingly clever in so many of her creations!
7. Dallas at Stamp This, Stamp That!
- a very clean lined stamper who looks like a ton o' fun!
Wow! If you've made it this far, then you probably know too much about me! Ha ha! Here's one more fact - I am addicted to blog candy!! Especially of the Whiff of Joy kind! Follow the link to Donalda's blog
for a chance at a cute WoJ stamp. Hope you all have a fantabulous day!! ~lyss