Monday, March 24, 2014

Lil’ Inker Designs Release Hop Day 2 ~

Hi there! Welcome back to the second day of the Lil’ Inker Designs March release hop! You should have arrived here from the Lil’ Inker Designs blog run by the uber talented Laura.  If not, you can hop back there to see a full list of hoppers.

This month’s theme is super Springy, so I thought I’d get a jump on Easter this year.  My boy is finally requesting cards from me for anything and everything, and since he has his mamma wrapped around his little finger, I am happy to oblige. 

lid easter

This little guy started out as a tag using the Anytime Tags.  I added a sweet little bunny with a fluffy (and sparkly!) tail atop a grass punched lawn.  The flower is from the new Spring Flowers dies.  I covered the center with some yellow glitter.  When making the flower, I thought that it could also work as a sun, so out came the clouds too.  Before I knew it, I didn’t have room for a sentiment, so this tag got popped onto a card.  Still no room for the sentiment I wanted to use!  Guess I’d better decorate the inside too!

lid easter inside 

Even though this is the inside of this card, it could easily stand on it’s own.  “Happy Easter” is from the new Spring Sentiments.  The eggs are from the Spring Flowers set as well – they can be used as eggs or leaves.  So fun!  Love when I can use my dies for more than one purpose!

Your next stop is Amazing Amy! Don’t forget to comment along the way for your chance at three $15 gift certificates to Lil’ Inker Designs!! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Alyssa

LID_Anytime Tags SetLID_Bunnies & Bows Die SetLID_Rainbows & Clouds DiesLID_Spring Flowers Die SetLID_Spring Sentiments

29 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute and so Springy, I love it.

Donna Cala said...

How soft and pretty and sweet! I LOVE the Lil Inker tags and they look awesome in stripes.

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute!!! LOVE it!

Mary-Anne V said...

Its hard to resist our kids card requests...love the tag and gorgeous inside.

canadian_liner said...

SOOO sweet! Your inside is a pretty as the "out." This looks like it was both fun and easy to piece together.

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness.. How precious and sweet!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

That bunny card is too cute for words!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Perfectly Springy designs! Gorgeous!

Christi Conley said...

What a fabulously spring-y card - all those pastel colors just sing with Spring :) Love the eggs!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous first card with the rainbow striped tag in the BG and wonderful spring scene on the second.

pcm said...

great cards!

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE! Lovin' the new little bunnies and bows dies!!! TOO CUTE!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love the little scene you created in your first card, with the sun, clouds, grass and pretty rainbow paper with the bunny!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards! Fun details... love all the great dies you used! Can't wait to get those bunnies!

Amy C. said...

Adorable! I love those tags and that pretty striped paper!

Dana said...

I love the little tag scene! So sweet!! I love your springy cards!!

McStamper said...

Your cards are adorable.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun cards. Love the rainbow background. TFS

Laraine R said...

Pretty cards! Love the new dies & stamps!

Robin said...

I love all the stitched dies! The tags are a must have for me!

PJ said...

Sweet!! Can't wait for my new dies to arrive!

cm said...

Adorable! Two cards that are ever so delightful for Easter/Spring. Wonderful showcase of the new release!
c

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! LOVING these!! Such SWEET Designs!! I LOVE your comment about your little guy, mine are the same way!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sue D said...

Love the spring scenes you created.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness that tag is fantastic!

Bev Karolak said...

Love your cards! Can't wait for my order to arrive! :)

Kimie said...

Simply gorgeous! You are making me want every one of these products. :)

Jean Bullock said...

Your cards are awesome. I love the paper you chose for the die cut behind the bunny. Very cool

Sebastian Chuter said...

Simple but cute! I definitely make one for my children. This idea of yours Alyssa is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Sebastian of
Bali Hut Super Store