Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lil’ Inker Designs Release Hop Day 1 ~

 

LID_New Logo for Team and Retailer Use Without Web Address

  Welcome to the March release hop for Lil’ Inker Designs!  Today is super exciting because not only are we releasing 3 new stamp sets and 5 new die sets, but Lil’ Inker Designs got a make over!  Such a pretty new design too!  We’d also like you to give a warm welcome to Erin Lee Schreiner – our latest and greatest Design Team member and Director of Social Media!  Whoot!!   Amongst all this happiness there is a bit of sad too – the amazing Alicia is no longer with us.  She’ll be doing wonderful things I’m sure!!  Bop on over to her blog to say farewell and thanks for all the eye candy through the years! 

Ok, this is a release hop and I’m sure you want to get to the goodies.  You should’ve arrived here from Laura’s fabulous blog if you’re hopping along the entire hop.  Today, I thought I’d show you Rat Race.  The first moment I saw this set, I knew exactly what I wanted to make.   

lid maze

I used the beautiful heart paper from Crate Paper as the backdrop.  Don’t you just love it??  It reminds me of the whole bokeh effect and is so pretty. 

lid maze detailThe maze is embossed to raise it just a bit.  My brain went straight to a little game my kiddo got in a birthday goodie bag, so I found a little silver ball and glued it at the entrance.  It’s a little hard to see, but the solution to it is stamped in a soft pink – Ranger Distress Spun Sugar. 

The sentiment flag is cut from another piece of the Love Notes paper pack.  I added a Stitched Heart from the Of the Heart Dies layered with a wooden heart from my stash.   

Ok, you’ve stuck around here long enough.  Head on over to Amazing Amy's fantastic blog!  Don’t forget to comment along the way for your chance at three $15 gift certificates to Lil’ Inker Designs!!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

Alyssa

LID_Of the Heart DiesLID_Rat Race LID_Stitched Mats RectanglesLID_Stitched Mats Squares

48 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute! I love it.

Colleen said...

What a clever stamp set...love all the details on your card, like the hearts and the sentiment on the two toned banner!

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

wow!great card! thanks for the chance to win!

Teresa said...

Love the card! I am really going to enjoy this stamp set...so many options!

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

What an awesome stamp set, one I will be adding to my little collection for sure

McStamper said...

Love your card.

Debbie McNamee said...

such a cute card!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card! Love the little maze!

WickedPixie said...

This is SO cute! I love the little something extra that silver ball at the beginning of the maze adds!

Amy Kolling said...

What a darling card! I love your colors and that heart panel is gorgeous!!!

Joyce said...

Super cute.

Diane Jaquay said...

Eek, that maze is just too CUTE! Love your card!

Tina Holman said...

Great card, love all of the details and the layout is great!




Jen Carter said...

So cute!! I used a silver ball on one of mine too! Love your paper choice!

zehra said...

Adorable card

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love all the pink! Lovely card!

Gayle said...

Your creative card is adorable. Thanks for the inspiration and idea.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute card!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WoW!! So SWEET!! Totally LOVING this Elegant feeling Card!! Such a Neat Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Donna Cala said...

Super cute new stamp set. I love the stitched rectangles.

Crafty Math Chick said...

That heart patterned paper is so soft & pretty!

beaverphyllis said...

Great card! Love this maze—such fun—fun for kids of all ages!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet card. I love the the maze. TFS

PJ said...

Sweet card!

Christi Conley said...

That is SO cute - I love the little silver ball! I haven't been by to visit you in a while, I apologize! But, I am back :) Hope your weather isn't as crazy as ours ~ HUGS!!

Laraine R said...

Great card! Love the new stamps & dies!

Jean Bullock said...

How cute and I loved how you filled in the maze.

Dana said...

Super cute card!! Love the new stamps and dies!!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet color scheme for the maze! I just love the background paper, too.

Marisa said...

Darling BG paper and as always, love the stitching on the dies.

Karen B. said...

Such a clever card!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Such a sweet card Alyssa! TFS

pcm said...

i love that maze!

Shemaine Smith said...

Adorable card!

Heather K. said...

What a unique stamp set! I love what you did with it!!

Heather K. said...

What a unique stamp set! I love what you did with it!!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun stamp set...love your card.

Nancy Royston said...

Love the hearts!

Nancy Royston said...

Love the hearts!

Sue D said...

So sweet--this is my fave new product and I like what you made.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! Love all the stitched dies you used and that fun new stamp set!

canadian_liner said...

Love your little maze, complete with ball! So sweet, in pink.

Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful card! Great stamp set. :)

Lisa Petrella said...

I totally remember getting those games in goodie bags too! So super fun! What a clever idea for a stamp set! Love it!

Amy C. said...

How cute! That little maze stamp is the best!

byheleng said...

What a sweet card! love the maze!

cm said...

A clever stamp set, and you've worked magic with it! Fabulous!
c

Kimie said...

Awwww, this is so sweet! I love the hearts and the idea to use the silver ball is genius!