Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lil’ Inker Designs Release Hop Day 1 ~

DecBlogHopWelcome to Day 1 of the December Release Hop for Lil’ Inker Designs!!  We have a whole bunch of fabulous new products we’re introducing today!  If you follow the Lil’ Inker Designs blog, then you’ve been lucky enough to see some sneak peeks of these goodies!! 

This is a hop so hopefully you’ve found your way here from Alicia’s beautiful blog.  If not, comment here first, and then bop on back to Laura’s fabby space to get started off right! 

When I first got all the release stuff, I had this idea for a card…but I needed Heat and Stick powder.  It felt like forever till it came!  lol  This is the Love Cover Up Die.  I went with an ombre color scheme behind this gorgeous plate. 

lid love cover

The glitter is adhered/embossed to a sheet of acetate and is oh.so.sparkly in person!

lid love cover d

At the last minute, I added a small stitched heart from the Of the Heart dies.  But then it needed some sparkle too, so it got covered with Cotton Candy Stickles and Glossy Accents. 

 

Ok, thanks for sticking around!  Head on over to Amazing Amy's fantastic blog!  Don’t forget to comment along the way for your chance at two $10 gift certificates to Lil’ Inker Designs!!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

Alyssa

 

LoveCoverUpDie

31 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

What a FUN Card Design!! LOVING the sparkle!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Cathy Weber said...

Love the ombre effect you achieved and I guess I better get to ordering that heat and stick powder, then I won't have to wait a single minute!

CLare Friedman said...

This card is so lovely and I can not wait to have this cover up die "love" thanks for sharing your talents.

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!!! I love the glitter!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I love the glitter background!

cm said...

What a stunning card; you're fanning sparks to start making Valentine cards immediately! The ombre, sparkly background is perfect for showcasing this cover up die! LOVE this new release!
c

Sabrina said...

Such a beautiful card!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

A really beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Cala said...

A beautiful coverplate. It looks awesome with the glitter behind it.

Sue D said...

So pretty and sparkly!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. i love this new release..

Amy McCue said...

Another great cover plate. Love it!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

The panel you cut with the cover plate looks fabulous on that background. TFS

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE this! Amazing!

Bev Karolak said...

Awesome card! Love the glitter. :)

Brenda Lee said...

I just adore these word cover up dies. I have already used the Christmas one quite a bit. Now, I need to add the Love die to my collection. I love the ombre effect and the sparkles. FANTASTICO!!

Karenladd said...

Wow, what a unique die cut design and gorgeous card!

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

I love your card. The die cut, the glitter. Beautiful. tfs Patricia B

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just gorgeous! The glitter is AWESOME!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Tami B. said...

Pretty card and a wonderful new die.

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

VERY pretty!!! Love all the glitter

Sharron said...

Great use of the cover plate! Your card is so gorgeous. Love all the sparkle!

canadian_liner said...

Gorgeous sparkly creation! Love that pink heart in the centre, too.

Janis said...

Stunning design!! Love it with the white over the red sparkles.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

loulou said...

Glittery gorgeousness. That coverup die is fantastic.

linda price said...

Love and glitter...a great combination.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you created the background.

Lindsey said...

Oh, wow! The ombre glitter behind this is amazing...I can only image what it looks like in person.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, that's fabulous, I love it

Brenda in IN said...

I like the cover up die and the card is so sparkly.

Laura Pryor said...

I just love what you did with the ombre effect here! So so lovely behind the new cover up!