Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holidays ~

Wow!  Christmas is creeping up on me!!  It’s only twelve days away, and I don’t even have all my cards made!  So here’s a simple, easy-to-mail one using some fun Lil’ Inker Designs goodies.

These snowflakes are some of my all time faves!  The sentiment is a tad blurry because it’s stamped on birch wood, but it adds to the rustic charm…don’tcha think? ;)

Before I head off to mass produce some more cards, I thought I’d let you know that in just a few short days, Lil’ Inker will be having a new release!  A lot of fun goodies are coming out, so save your Christmas money and buy something for yourself!!  

1466231_688449591188480_182332109_n

Have a super day!

 

Alyssa

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is lovely! The sentiment doesn't look blurry to me but my eyesight is wonky these days--I'm having trouble seeing my computer screen clearly!

Laura Pryor said...

So so so lovely!!!!

Laura Pryor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christi Conley said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors :) and the sentiment looks just fine to me ~ lovely work as always :) And thanks for letting me know I forgot to put photos on my blog post - what would I do without you??? Blessings to you & yours :)

Wida said...

Stamping on birchwood, you rebel you! Cute card