Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks ~

Moxie Fab Banner 4

Welcome to the blog hop for the Moxie Fab goddess, Cath Edvalson!  What can I say?  The entire paper crafting community, myself included, is saddened by the loss of this amazing, inspirational woman.  Thank you, Cath, for always keeping me in the know of what’s trendy, what’s new, what’s inspiring and for posting some just beautiful, cute or funny photos!  It always let me know that you were thinking of us :)

The fabulous Stephanie Washburn should have sent you here, but if you’re just starting out or get lost along the way, you can always start back at the Moxie Fab blog for a full list of the participants.

ty dahlia

This is a Stampendous image that I embossed, bleached and colored with Copics.  You can’t see it very well (I had the hardest time photographing this card!), but the background is stamped with Wplus9 Designs Defining Words thank you stamp in the script font.  It’s stamped in Antique Linen to be subtle, but it’s a bit too subtle.  Live and learn!  The ‘TY’ sentiment is from PTI and masked.  I wanted to make sure the N and the Y were perfectly stacked.  A bit OCD?  Why yes, yes I am!

I’ll send you along on the hop now to the amazing Niki G.  Thanks so much for bopping on by here today!

 

Alyssa

28 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous flower! You make the most gorgeous flower card!

Kelly Booth said...

Just Love this.....

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh...this is awesome.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful!

Niki G said...

This is GORGEOUS...totally fab bloom with the subtle background!

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful Alyssa! I wish I could color like that! Hope to see you soon! hugs :)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Just beautiful, Alyssa! The bright pop of color against the kraft is stunning. By the way, the N and Y ARE perfectly stacked! Hugz, Cheryl :)

Cathy A said...

This is gorgeous!

Jennifer Scull said...

that is some Moxie Fab flower! I love it! :)

Lindsay said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVE that big, bold bloom!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooo gorgeous, girl!!

Lea Lawson said...

This is beautiful!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Alyssa!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card - love the big bold flower!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Gasp! Totally love your card, Alyssa! The reds against that kraft are gorgeous. You did your OCD proud on this one!! Hugs, Darnell

Deirdre said...

That bloom just JUMPS off the card - love it.

Michelle Lupton said...

LOVE!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my GORGEOUS! Your colouring is simply incredible, and all those small OCD details....every single one is perfect. LOVE it :)

Jingle said...

This is really beautiful! That flower looks awesome!

Noelle said...

Hi there! this card is so pretty, I love that big flower! Hope you are doing well :)

Alice Wertz said...

simply stunning! love the big bloom!

keren said...

Gorgeous card- and fab colouring!Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop x

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Alyssa! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very pretty! The coloring looks great!

{Rebecca} said...

Wow, Alyssa! So beautiful!!

Beverley said...

WOW! This is stunning, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to hop by and see this awesome card. Hugs Bev x

maria f. said...

Beautiful card design.