Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Latte Xmas Gift ~

With Christmas quickly approaching, I thought I’d show some cards this week that I made for the holidays last year.  I’m not as far along with my Xmas cards as I’d like to be, but maybe showing these will kick my booty into high gear!  {there’s always hope!}

For this first card I used a fun Lil’ Inker Designs set called Coffee Cozy along with the coordinating die.

lid xmas latte

A little strip of pattern paper that was jazzed up with some Stickles in the centers of the peppermint candies, some texty background stamping and inking of the edges and a little soft felt as the cozy on the latte.  Inside I tucked a Starbucks gift card.  Actually, that’s a lie.  I forgot to tuck the gift card inside and had to send it separately!  lol  What a nit wit!  In my quest to make things easier to mail, this year I’ll make a few of these sans the button and bow…maybe add a little Stitched Snowflake or a tiny bell?  Only time will tell…

Happy Hump day, my friends!  Thanks for popping by!

 

Alyssa

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is adorable... i love that coffee cup..

Leigh Ann Baird said...

:) I adore this card as well.