Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lovely Layers Poinsettia ~

Hi there!  Since this little mag has been on sale for about a month now, I thought it appropriate to show a card I got published in Paper Crafts Magazine’s special issue Holiday Cards & More, Vol. 8. 

lovely layers poinsettia pub

You can find out all the details in the magazine that is chock full of ideas!    Here are a couple more that I made with the same concept but were rejects from a previous call.  I simplified it for this call and they picked it up!  Yay!

lovely layers mirror poinsettia

This one uses the same gold microbeads, some upcycled foil paper from a cookie box (I think) and an acrylic painted leaf piece.  The one below is stamped with the solid images.  I thought the imperfect stamping added to the charm LOL

lovely layers poinsettia

If you have any questions on these, either leave me a comment or email me.  Have a fabulous day!

 

Alyssa

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

How did I miss this post? Seriously, I don't understand why it didn't pop up in my blog reader and have you really not blogged since September 10th?? Where is the time going so fast?

I love the wood on the first card and the poinsettia is perfection! The foil is fabulous!
All 3 cards are gorgeous.

Wida said...

I missed this too! It's a fabulous eye candy post. I am in love with card #1 the flecks on the white cardstock is pretty and I adore that woodgrain

Stacey Schafer said...

Absolutely amazing cards, Alyssa! Love the wood grain panel with the pop of red!