Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop ~

Hi there!  I’m playing along with the PTI August 2013 blog hop today.  I’m also playing along with some of the Stamp-a-faire festivities, but while I’m waiting for the watercolor paper to dry, I thought I’d type up the post for the blog hop. 

I chose this fun rainbow cake graphic to work with

6a00d8341c64e753ef01901ed359ee970b

I actually had ideas for many more, but couldn’t wait to play with this one.  I didn’t have hibiscus burst paper, so I used raspberry fizz.  I die cut two strips each of the By the Numbers border die and went to town!

pti august blog hop

Super cute and fun!  The sentiment is from Wishes Come True.  I liked how the sentiment fit into the numbers.  Hope it tickles!  Have fun on the hop!

 

Alyssa

10 comments:

ginnie217 said...

Hi Alyssa I love how the numbers turned out. You are absolutely right.
Ally

Darnell J Knauss said...

Brilliant, Alyssa! Seriously.

Kara said...

really really cool!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the colour combo and sketch!

LINDA M said...

Super card. I love all the brightly colored numbers. Great take on the sketch.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is super cute and a clever take on the sketch! The graphic makes me want cake!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your take on the sketch! Fun birthday card!

Annheidel said...

Great idea for a birthday card!

Kim S said...

SO fun!!

Marybeth said...

Love this fun card and your number layout ! Great idea and so pretty too!