Thursday, July 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink July Blog Hop ~

Hi there!  I’m bopping in with a simple little card for the July 2013 Papertrey Ink Blog Hop: Fruits of Summer Color Inspiration.  I chose this grapefruity combo as a jumping point.  I’m not a huge fan of my melon berry ink though, so I went with raspberry fizz.  Creative license and all…

6a00d8341c64e753ef0191043e883c970c

The set I used here is Four of a Kind – one of those that you got only with a $100 order or something.  I actually got mine off the forum. 

fourofakind smile

Have fun on the hop!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

Alyssa

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely!

Karen said...

This is great!

victoria h said...

very pretty card

Sandy Kay said...

Beautiful card, Alyssa!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm probably going to CASE this. :) So pretty!

Marcia said...

What a bright and fun card...love the button centers! :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Alyssa!

Lisa Petrella said...

Hi, Alyssa! Just had to pop over here and say CONGRATS on your Gallery Challenge win over at the Paper Crafts Connection Blog!!! Your nautical-themed card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! LOVE all of the fun details!!! See you on Aug 6 at Archivers! YAY!