Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fresh Cut Floral Love Affair ~

Hello!  I want to bop in real quick with a card I made for my nephew’s girlfriend.  It’s inspired by a few challenges too

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try: SFYTT #2

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: #109 Polka Dots

Monday Mood Board: #16

I’m having a total love affair with Wplus9 Design’s Fresh Cut Florals.  They are just so pretty and fun to stamp different color combos.  I only wish I had my mother’s floral designing skills!  I spend so much time trying to get everything just right.  lol

rc sfytt 2

The polka dot background is masked off with some post it notes.  Don’t look too closely though…I’m not sure it’s perfectly straight!  Lots of different inks on here too.  I’m having the hardest time finding a pale yelllow that I like, but this Memento Dandelion is nice when stamped off once. 

Hope you’re having a nice weekend!  I’m off to help the hubby with one of his motorcycles.  At least he let me get some crafty time in first!  :)

 

Alyssa

7 comments:

Ellen said...

How pretty! Love those flowers!

Linda said...

Very pretty.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Freaking beautiful!! Happy to see you playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

jen del muro said...

AWESOME card! Thanks for playing SFYTT! You are an honorable mention on the blog today! Congrats!

Christi Conley said...

Love this card! Been missing your creations - it's good to "see" you :) And the polka dots look straight to me ~ enjoy!

janelle said...

Stunning!

Jeanne J said...

Gorgeous!