Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Thoughts ~

Hi there!  I have a fun little card today using some new Wplus9 Designs goodies and some wonderful Lil’ Inker Designs must haves.  I’m also participating in the first Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try {so happy these are back!}, the last :( Cloud 9 blog hop and the Monday Mood Board #14 for Wplus9 Designs.  Here are the sketch and the mood board

                 RC_SFYTT1        wplus9_mondayMoodBoard14 

Here’s my take using Fresh Cut Florals, Strictly Sentiments 2 (Wplus9), Stitched Mats Rectangles and Stitched Mats Squares (LID)

rc sfytt 1

I think I had about every brand of ink I own out stamping these super fun flowers!  Pretty simple really.  I’m just loving these new stamps – so fresh and just the right size.

Before I go, I wanted to let you know that we have a super fun release from Lil’ Inker Designs coming your way starting Monday!  Be sure to stop by for your chance at prizes.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

7879_589143301119110_560943309_n

 

Alyssa

15 comments:

Marybeth said...

Your card is beautiful, love the flowers. Cant wait to see what Lil Inkers is going to have June 17

Kara said...

beautiful!

maria f. said...

You've paired the sketch and those blooms wonderfully. And I just love those stitched LID die cuts.

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty and cheery, Alyssa! Love your take on the SFYTT!

Larissa Heskett said...

I love the fun design!! Such pretty flowers!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

laughadaisy said...

This is gorgeous, Alyssa. ;-) I love how you used the new Fresh Cut Florals set, and I always love the Stitched Mat products from LID. I love all that beautiful white space, too! I'm a sucker for that. LOL. Can't wait to see what's up from the Lil Inker release! ;-)

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous card! And I LOVE your mix of products and manufacturers. Always great to see how well everything in your stash can "play" together nicely! TFS and joining Wplus9!

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous card! And I LOVE your mix of products and manufacturers. Always great to see how well everything in your stash can "play" together nicely! TFS and joining Wplus9!

Jeanne J said...

YOur flowers are arranged so beautifully - wonderful colors too! Gorgeous!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Be still my heart...I'm in love. This is freaking beautiful!

Amy Kolling said...

Ok so I lied! I have time for another comment because this beauty just deserves its spotlight! Love the colors and your use of the SFYTT!! Wow!!!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Beautiful card, your flowers are just lovely!

Chris L.

Wida said...

cant wait to get my hands on the stamps! you did great wiht them!!

Suzanne said...

Alyssa, this is SO PERFECT! Everything goes so well together - the layout and colors. I love it! Thank you so much for joining us this month!

Chris said...

these stamps are on my list...love your card, just gorgeous!!