Monday, April 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse Flower Show CASE 2 ~

Hi there!  I’m back with another card for the Waltzingmouse Flower Show CASE challenge.  I won’t have time to bop in tomorrow, so I thought I’d just post them back to back.  This one was also inspired by JJ Bolton

jjbolton_folkart1

I wanted to make another Thank You card for my step-daughter, but I found that the Folk Art medallion was too large for a standard size card.  I didn’t want her to have to pay extra postage so I chose to use one of my favorite Waltzingmouse sets, Festive Foliage. 

wms flower case

Instead of using the full panel in vellum, I used just a strip across the center.  Super simple!  I may keep this one for my Christmas thank yous though!  Thanks again for stopping by!

 

Alyssa

7 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Great take on JJ's card! I love Festive Foliage and your use here is super!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the strip of vellum instead of a full panel! This is beautiful! Bright and fresh and woodsy!

Chris said...

wow these are fabulous!! love the vellum here, i mus dig some out and use it!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Stunning! Love that just the sentiment is on vellum, letting the rest of that stamping really shine!!

Wida said...

kind of slacking here on the ol' blog lady, such a shame when you make stuff like this :)

Renee said...

I also had to stop by and say absolutely gorgeous on this one!
Love that foliage in the die cut circle...
with the vellum!
I may be biased but isn't that the most perfect foliage set ever?!!
Gonna keep this little ditty in mind! :)

Marybeth said...

Love the pine branch and pinecone . Beautiful the way you added the sentiment on the vellum strip.