Monday, April 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse Flower Show CASE 1 ~

Hey there!  I’m squeezing in here with a little card for the Waltzingmouse Flower Show CASE challenge.  I was inspired by JJ Bolton with her gold embossed black card

jjbolton_blackgold1

I used Folk Art medallions and embossed the large image in black with the accents in gold.  I went with a square card base and used my Lil’ Inker Designs Stitched Squares to cut it out.

wms flower case 2

I couldn’t find a great place to put a sentiment, so I left it blank.  K, I’ll be back in just a second with another card I made for this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by! 

 

Alyssa

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the embossed black shine and the glow of the gold!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Another beautiful card! I love the four corners in gold--I'm going to have to use that idea.

Chris said...

now these are absolutely gorgeous!! love the black with the gold, so elegant!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Just, wow!!!

Wida said...

this reminds me of an old book. They don't make such beautiful books anymore. makes me sad, but your card makes me happy :) it's gorgeous

Renee said...

And another one...
WOW!!
How did I miss these?
Again...
I'm blaming the kids!
This is stunning...
absolutely LOVE this!!
I die!