Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CARDS April Challenge ~

Hello!  I’m back today with a fun little card for the April CARDS blog challenge. 

cards challenge

Lil' Inker Designs in the sponsor for this month and will be giving away the Mom die, the Dad die and the Mom & Dad Sentiment Stamp set to the winner!  April is a fun color challenge!

CARDS April Challenge

I chose to make another ‘Mom’ card to have on hand because my mom is so very awesome!  I chose a sweet little layout that I stole from my teammate Debby Hughes (who has a new blog, by the way!)

cards challenge

I chose a pattern paper with a funky, retro design to represent the green color.  The navy is the stamped sentiment from the set that is being given away and the embroidery floss bow.  The little heart is the scrap from the die cut of the shrinky dink key chains that I made for the release last week. 

Thanks so much for stopping on by!  Have fun with the challenge!

 

Alyssa

4 comments:

Julie E said...

I like! I completely missed the shrinky dink, I just had to go back and take a peek. I am pretty sure I have some of it somewhere too!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

How FANTASTIC! LOVE the heart cut out and the Mom die-cut!! LOVE!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super freaking awesome! WOW!!!

Chris said...

oooh i really like this one! if i liked my MIL i might make this one for her...