Thursday, April 18, 2013

All that Glitters ~

Hey all!  Here is my card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge
cfc
It was inspired by my gorgeous step-daughter’s fabulous prom dress
kayla
I used VersaMark and interference powders with some glossy accents and varied glitters for some extra sparkle!
cfc98

And a detail shot of the pretty feathers
cfc98 d
Thanks for stopping by!
ETA:  Argh!!  I was trying to link this up at the very last minute and the linky thing froze up.  Boo!  It didn't get in for the challenge :(

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Woman, this card is the BOMB! Definitely a stand out card! I have no doubt you would have been in the winner's circle if only the link hadn't closed. GRRR.

Kayla is gorgeous!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

So sorry you didn't manage to link this up! It's an absolute stunner of a card Alyssa!!

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Alyssa :)

Chris said...

wow that's a beautiful card!! love how you did the feathers!!

Julie E said...

You know I think those feathers are fab and with the bling it just puts it up a few notches!