Saturday, March 30, 2013

White Out ~

Hey there!  I’m bopping in really quick with a  card I made the other night for the 10 Minute Craft Dash #14.

CD_14 

Great colors!  Although, in my memory the pink was a little more blush than hibiscus.  Sorry Paulina!  This card was completely made in my mind before I even sat down to create.  It’s amazing though how much your heart starts to race and you forget where everything is, how to tie a bow, where your stamp block ran off to, etc.  I barely finished in time!

craftdash14

It’s so white!  This seems to work for everyone else but me, lol.  I’m happy I finally used the Trendy Treetops set I bought so long ago though!  Here’s a little glimpse of my stopwatch to show just how close I came

photo (1)

Ok, I have a super fun post going up tomorrow!  I hope you’ll stop back by to see it.  Have a wonderful Easter weekend

 

Alyssa

9 comments:

cassie said...

I love this - such a sweet card!
Thanks so much for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you will play along again soon :)

Julie E said...

All the white looks great!!!

fun stamping said...

Cute card - love the tag!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love this so much Alyssa - I can't believe you managed to make this card in under 10 minutes with all those die cuts and detail!! The little tag is so darling!!

Paulina said...

I'm with T- I'm so impressed you got all of these die cuts done within the time limit (with time to spare even)! Such a sweet little scene. Oh and no worries, the colors are definitely close enough! :)

Thank you so much for joining along in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Alyssa. I hope you can play with us in the next one!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Alyssa - love your ribbon!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous!! I have no desire to do a craft dash! LOL

Wida said...

still can't do this challenge. I would totally cheat. super cute card, love the woodgrain on the trunks

Chris said...

very pretty!! love your tree!