Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cloud9 February Challenge ~

Hey there!  I combined two challenges the other day to create this little ditty.  This is for the Cloud9 February inspiration challenge which used this picture
valentines
I was inspired by the kraft, cream, hearts and layout of the top right valentine.
cloud9 feb13
I only have a few Wplus9 sets, so I pulled out Poinsettia Patterns (I'd link to it, but I can't find it for some reason) and stamped a background in Distress Festive Berries.  I added some hearts, from My Favorite Things Lovey-Dovey sentiments, stamped in Classic Kraft ink.  The sentiment is also from MFT, their Essential Sentiments.  The negative heart on the tag is popped up over a stamped kraft heart.
It’s also for the 10 minute craft dash #11!  Here’s the pic of the stop watch from my phone
photo
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm off to make valentines for the kiddo's pre-school class.  Have a super day!

Alyssa

13 comments:

anya said...

Alyssa, this is stunning! The pattern is bold and beautiful, love the hearts interspersed. The twine is the perfect embellishment for this, too. So glad you could squeeze this in for this month's Cloud9 hop! :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, this is SO beautiful... I love your stamped pattern, and the way you interpreted the Cloud 9 image works perfectly. I love it! Thanks for joining the Craft Dash this week, I hope we'll see you again!

Poorvi said...

I love the graphic look of this card, Alyssa! And the little sentiment tag is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Craft Dash and please join us again :)

Paulina said...

I am loving this card to pieces! The interpretation of the photo, the little addition of the hearts and the colors all make this card STUNNING! Fabulous job, Alyssa!

Thank you so much for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash! Hope to see you for the next one! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love the clean rustic look! Makes me want to pull out my rustic white cardstock.

Suzanne said...

Ack! Alyssa, I can't begin to tell you how awesome I think this card is! Everything is perfect. Everything! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

Sindhu said...

fabulous card..stunning one...everything is awesomely done..
Thanks so much for playing along 10 min craft dash with us. We hope you join us again..

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I love this!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful design, such a pretty card.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Stunning! The repeating red is very striking and your stamping is fab! I love the tiny tag, too!

Chris said...

very pretty!! i love the grid look on cards!

Julie E said...

Kuddos for the time it took and the results. Under 10 mins? - I am happy if it is under an hour ;>)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is so gorgeous - love the layout of the poinsettias like that, and the little touches of kraft totally rock!!

I wanted to thank you so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog before. They truly meant so much to me and I'm sorry I didn't get to pay a return visit sooner!