Friday, January 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop ~

Hey all!  Thought I’d bop in here real quick with a card I made for the PTI blog hop this month.  The theme is

6a00d8341c64e753ef017d40014c38970c-450wi

I tried my hand at the chalkboard technique that is all the rage right now.  This is my third try at a card today, so while it’s not perfect, I’m stopping now because my family wants to eat.  :0)  I used the super fun Boy Basics: Rock On for a sweet guitar.

pti jan13 hop

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a spectacular weekend whatever you’re doing!

 

Alyssa

9 comments:

Wida said...

Looks good to me...you are hard on yourself, I think the rock style is cool :)

Annheidel said...

Cool card! It's great for Valentine's Day.

Julie said...

awesome!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Me likey! Very cool design!

Marybeth said...

Great job .....love this ! Looks great to me! Enjoy your weekend too!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great card - love the guitar & sentiment!

Suzie said...

Love your card! Great job on the technique. Thanks for sharing. :)

Yosua Lijanto Binar said...

COOL!

Check this!
Yosua Lijanto Binar

Chris said...

ooooh me likey!!! very very cool!!!