Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CASE on a CASual Card ~

Hi there!  I’m bopping in real quick with a card I made today for the current CASual Fridays challenge
cfc87
Umm, use your markers on a CAS card.  I think I can handle that! I chose to CASE my friend Laurie’s card – yes, I get to call her my friend because I’ve met her for the reals in person!  She’s super sweet and encouraging, and oh.so.talented!  Laurie is the Queen of amazing clean and simple cards.  I’m learning to make a CAS card and usually, for me, that means CASEing someone.  Anywho…here you go!
cas jan 30
The background is created with Copics – starting from the bottom E18, E19, E08, YR18, YR15, YR12, Y38, Y35 and Y32.  I chose to make it a thank you card as well because I want to send this to Allyson over at Laughadaisy.  I was lucky enough to win these dies from her. 
Okay, I’m off to watch TV with the fam-damily!  Have a super night! 

Alyssa

11 comments:

Michele Gross said...

It's GORgeous!!! You rocked it!! So glad you shared it with us at CAS-ual Fridays

Julie E said...

And I expected you to have a colored image - what was I thinking - this is wonderful! So creative.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this!! I want to case your case!

Laurie said...

Ok seriously? Sweetest words ever! Thanks girl!! Your card is so pretty! I love that die you used! And great job with the markers! The blended beautifully! (Mine don't work that way! I think I need a lesson!) :)

Joan Bardee said...

Oh my goodness. This is awesome. Thanks so much for the very very kind offer of a paper trimmer!!! I am still looking and enjoying the hunt so I will decline the generous offer. Thanks so much!!!

Lisa A. said...

Oh so pretty, Alyssa!! LOVE the bold colors and againt the white...stunning:)!! So happy that you are a part of the challenges at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Virginia L. said...

STUNNING!! Love this so much!Congrats on your VIP win over CAS-ual Fridays!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats on your shout out at CAS-ual Friday!

Wida said...

dude, hows come you don't talk like this about me! LOL! I love the card. laurie is pretty darn talented :)))

Chris said...

very pretty! i'm trying to figure out how i can case this one too. how did you cut out the you know, middle? it looks like a pit die....

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow that is stunning!