Hola, mis amigos! I decided to play along with a little challenge today…CASE Study Challenge #118. I was pretty literal in my interpretation. Here’s the challenge inspiration
I’ve had the Harvest Berries set from PTI for a while now and only inked it up a couple of times. I love all that is done with it but have too many stamps, it seems, to give it adequate love. I need an intervention! lol
To begin, I stamped a background text in antique linen, the sentiment went in next. Then the ginkgo leaves in walnut stain. I added some berries in wild honey and then sponged the edges. I added Glossy Accents to the berries to help them stand out a bit. After everything had dried, I added it to the card base with foam tape. After all that, it just looked blah blah bland! So I added the leaves from Turning a New Leaf in fired brick. Ahh, much better!
I’m sending this one off to Operation Write Home. It’s a bit smaller size than they ask for (it’s requested that cards are the regular A2 size, but hopefully, it can be used and enjoyed. I have a box of about 30 cards getting ready to be mailed. I think I’m going to try to turn some scraps that have been laying around forever to some more cards before I send the box off though. Hope you’re all having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!! :o) lyss