Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good News ~

Morning, friends!  I have a few good things to share with you today.  '

1.  201211_bloghopbox2 

Lil’ Inker Designs is having a new release hop beginning on Monday, Nov 12.  The best part?  There will be prizes! ;o)

2.  Lil Inker Designs is having a great sale that is going on through November 11th.  There are lots of stamp sets and dies that are on sale for 25% off!!  Make sure you use code NOV25OFF at checkout!  Just follow this link to see the items that are on sale: http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/category/sale

3.  I’m excited to say that the political ads are over!  I don’t share my political views…I’m not educated enough about politics to not trip all over my words, so I think it’s best that I keep it all to myself.  However, I do have to say that I am super proud of my fellow Coloradoans that have decided that marijuana should be treated like alcohol!!  In other words, adults 21 years of age and older can partake in the mary j by state law.  Now, I don’t partake in it, but I have tons of friends and family that do.  It’s better for you than alcohol, doesn’t make you all angry (like alcohol can do) and isn’t the *gateway* drug that has been pounded into our brains for so very long!  I could go on and on but I won’t bore you with all the details of it.  I hope this leads to some new discussion in our wonderful country about the classification of this drug and how it should be regulated…talk about saving some money and time of our officials!!  Not to mention keeping the money here in the US and not with the Mexican drug cartels.  The best part of this amendment is that the first 40 million annually gained in taxes from the sale of marijuana will go to our public schools. 

All righty, tighty!  That’s all I have for you today!  I’m hoping to get some good crafting done this week, so maybe I’ll see you sooner rather than later!  Have a super day!!  ;o) lyss

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So, will Mary J be sold in stores? How will that work? Very interesting...