Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lil’ Inker Release Day 4 ~

Hi friends!  It’s time for another peek at a darling set from The Sugar Kissed Cottage line of Lil’ Inker Designs.  This one is called Best Witches – it features a sweet little witch image along with 5 fun sentiments in a wonderful font! 
best witches
Isn’t she cute?!?  I used the September Sketch for You to Try.  Such a fun one!  Her little treat bag is paper pieced and shaded.  I also drew in a little sidewalk with a Copic multiliner.  Here’s a detail shot
best witches d
I used the new *must have* for every crafter dies – Stitched Mats Rectangles.  I love these!!  I’m not a sew-er…oops!  I mean seamstress!  These give you the feel of the stitch and if you want, you can use a gel pen or marker to connect the stitches like I did with my pumpkin cuties earlier in the week!  So fun and oh.so.simple!
SKC_BestWitches   StitchedMats
Ok, I won’t bore you anymore.  I hope you’ve been hopping along with the new release hop and come from the amazing Alicia’s blog.  If you haven’t, you’ll want to bop on back to Laura’s to get all the eye candy you can!  Your next stop along this hop is Karen, who I am sure will wow you!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :o) lyss

28 comments:

Bev Karolak said...

Cute card! Great colouring!

Jay Gee said...

I love the sidewalk Alyssa, what a great idea. Your card and colouring are gorgeous :)

Susan Flynn said...

Love how you have created a cute scene for this adorable image! The stitched mat is fab and love the papers and border - a darling card! x

Mary J said...

So beautiful Alyssa! Love your pavement and grass!

maria f. said...

Yep, scampering down the street to the next house to get more goodies for the bag. Brings back memories. How cute.

Pat said...

WOW! Great coloring, design. . .such a cute card right down to that realistic sidewalk.

Wildehilde said...

What an Cutie!!!! Love your coloring!!!!!
Big Hugs
Hilde

Susan Martin said...

Just awesome! I love that border punch.. GREAT papers.. your coloring is fantastic! What a great card!

Debbie of Newport!!! said...

I love the Boldness of Colors you used...with polka dots and stripes...details yet very Clean & Simple!!! You spark the imagination with this!!! You are very Creative....Colorfully Fun!!!

canadian_liner said...

Love the combination of those graphic dots and stripes with the more vintage-y witch. And love your card design, too (black-matted layers). Those perforations just set the focal image off so well.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you created the sidewalk for the image. This stitched rectangle is so nice... really like how it looks on your card.

reeree62 said...

Really cute card!!!

Miranda said...

That sidewalk. So awesome! I wish I can color like that! It's an amazing card.

Tracey McNeely said...

So so cute, I love the vibrant colours!

Miriam Prantner said...

She really is so cute! Love the coloring and the papers you chose!

Barb Ghig said...

I really LOVE the color palette you chose for this card...so strikingly beautiful!!!

Emily said...

Wow your coloring is awesome!

Sue D said...

Great colors and layout!

Billie A said...

Darling image and dies. I love the colors and great sidewalk and grass. Really completed the scene. Really liking this new release.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! That sidewalk is awesome!! What a great idea! Such a cute card Lyss!

frommycraftroom said...

Great card. Thanks.

Julie E said...

Oh, I think you have found an easy solution for sewing!!! I did not even realize that your card from earlier in the week was not real sewing :>) No worries though, I have not forgotten about you!

Julie E said...

Oh and the sidewalk - super cute!!!

Susan Martin said...

Your coloring is fantastic!! Just an awesome card!

Laura Pryor said...

I cannot get over the hand drawn side walk and grass! It MAKES this whole design and the image some o life. What a beautiful layout! LOVE

Flo S. said...

Cute card. I love the papers you used for the background and the coloring.

Stacey Schafer said...

love the witch and stitched panel:)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

The sidewalk is genius. Fab card and great Color scheme!