Saturday, July 21, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire 1 ~

6a00d8341c64e753ef0177437a646d970d-350wi

Hello all!  Sorry I’m late to the party!  My husband’s friend has a new girlfriend who called this morning…we’ve been on the phone for the last 2 hours!  Yikes…where did my day just go???  Anywho, I will be playing along with as many as the Stamp-a-faire 2012 challenges as I can squeeze in along with my honey-do list for the day!  The first project is the make and take from Nichole Heady as a warm up for the day.  I don’t have the special stamp set, so I combined images from Daydreamer, Flutterby Friend and Four of a Kind.

saf makeandtake

(sorry about the pic quality…I’m trying to fit in as many challenges as possible, so I’ve set up a temp spot inside my stamp cave instead of walking all the way up the stairs to take a pic {chuckle})

The sentiment is from Daydreamer.  I really love the sentiments in this, but to my eye, they are always a bit crooked.  Hope you all get to play along today and join in the fun!  If not with PTI, I hope you’re getting inky somewhere!  Thanks for stopping by!!  ;o) lyss

1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I tried to stamp a background with flowers the other day and it looked so stupid. LOL You are the queen of stamping backgrounds. Love this!