Friday, May 25, 2012

PTI May Blog Hop ~

Hello again!  This is my second post for today!  Crickets for weeks and then three posts in one week!  I'm back today with the Papertrey Ink May blog hop.

This month the inspiration picture has a lot of pattern and texture to it.  I was inspired by the argyle and the black/white/green color combo.  I really needed some inspiration to get the 6 father's day cards I need done, so thanks PTI!
I stamped the leaves in Memento New Sprout and London Fog.  The sentiment and argyle strip are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and clear embossed with filigree ep.  Very CAS and very easy to mail!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have fun along the hop!  If you're interested, I have a giveaway going on for 250 standard size, 4 color, double sided business cards.  All you have to do is enter a comment here.  I'm going to use mine as my crafty cards to send out with cards I make and hand out at events.  Have a super weekend!  :o) lyss

ETA: I found the set of cards that I had saved on my phone to CASE one day.  You can click here to see the gorgeous originals.

10 comments:

Carolyne Aarsen said...

I love this take on the Blog Hop. What a lovely card.

Stacy said...

What a great masculine card! Love how you were inspired by the photo, TFS!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous! What a fabulous masculine card! I love how you stamped the sentiment in the middle leaf!

Val Hilchey said...

This is a lovely card.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sharp and clean CAS card which I've pinned for future inspiration! Thank you so much!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow. This is wonderful!

victoria h said...

Gorgeous CAS card.

Deanna Jean said...

Fabulous masculine card!

Julie E said...

CAS and CLASSY! Really, what a great simple card and then you jazzed it up with embossing.

Chris said...

ooh i love this!! so very simple yet wonderful!!