Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Sketch for You To Try ~

Hello again!  I cannot believe that May is almost over!!  It really is true that time slips by faster as you get older.  {sigh}  The number one thing on my to-do list today was to finish a card for May’s Sketch for You to Try.  I haven’t kept up with my own resolution of creating a regular card and a Christmas card with the sketch, so I have to at least fulfill half of it!  lol


I chose to make a sweet little baby card #1 because I had the girl already all stamped out and die cut and #2 because it was the first image I saw in my head when I saw the sketch.  I also used the current JUGS challenge #138: Inspiration photo.  I used the colors, stripes and theme.
JUGS138may2012sketch
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a super day!  :o) lyss
Just a couple of detail shots


6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well she is definitely expecting! :) Great use of the stripes and colors~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS this week!

Julie E said...

How cute is the tissue paper - what a fun addition. Phew, another month down!!!

Karen B. said...

Oh this is adorable! The charm is such a great addition.

Chris said...

ahh so very sweet!! love that image! hope you are well!

Barb said...

this is so perfect!!! love the bulging bump. great design!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable! I love your take on that sketch.