Thursday, May 10, 2012

H B 2 U ~

Hello there, friends!  I have a quick little post today with a card I’m sneaking in for a challenge.  I have also been playing along with my photo a day for May, but I have a Mother’s Day tea in an hour at Z’s school and I haven’t showered yet!  Eeekkk!!  So I’ll have to come back later to upload those.  Anyhow, this is  a card I submitted for publication a while back that I was *positive* would be picked up…it wasn’t!  Since I haven’t posted it, I thought I’d submit it for the multiple prizes available for the birthday challenge at CAS-UAL Fridays.  It’s their birthday this week!  Woo Hoo!  Happy birthday!! 

llife sub pub

I used the negative space of the alphabet dies from PTI to add a *texty* sentiment.  Yes, that is totally a word!  The 2 is from a Cuttlebug alphabet die.  The sentiment strips are up on dimensionals and the 2 is glued straight down.  Not completely CAS but as close as you’re going to get from this gal right about now.  Anyway, I better go hop in that shower!  Have a fabulous day!!  :o) lyss

2 comments:

paperella said...

What a lovely card, Alyssa! Beautiful coloring and great use of the negative die cuts too :)
Thanks so much for joining us for this special celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is ever so pretty and elegant! The eggplant is such a beautiful accent to the black and white! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!!