Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flashback Friday - Paper Piecing ~

My friend Julie always plays along with the Flashback Friday challenges.  As she says, these challenges are so great because you don't have to stamp anything new, just look through your posts and find your *firsts*.  So fun!  This week's challenge is paper piecing - I had to go all the way back to some baby cards I made for a friends store in February 2009!
Sadly, I think she's only sold 1 or 2 of the 10 that I made for the store.  Boy stuff just doesn't sell that well.  I'm thinking I'll take these back and exchange them for something that will sell.  Thanks for stopping by!  ;o) lyss


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Well, this is stinkin' a-dorable! Sweet paper piecing! Thanks sooo much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!

Julie E said...

:>)
Oh but that plaid is so cute!

honeyclarck said...

Thanks for the mention! We're happy to hear you enjoy our interactive story. :) We think it'll be a fun way to pass the time with Test Killer post.

Jen W. said...

Ack! That little plaid onesie is adorable especially with the tiny elephant on it! Thanks for playing along with Flashback Fridays 21.0!

~amy~ said...

I featured your card on the Flashback Friday blog today!

http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/reminder-about-flashback-friday-210.html