Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WCMD Winners Blog Hop, er, Winners! ~

Hey there, friends!  Sorry, I've been spending a little quality time with my coffee and couch and suddenly remembered that it's time to pull the winners of my WCMD loot and Paper Crafts magazine draw.  So without further ado, here are the winners via Random.org.  {I've never figured out how to copy the little box thingy, so I just highlight and copy everything.  Doesn't work just right, but oh well!}

WCMD Loot winner ~
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 210
Result: 143
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

  Cassie said... love your take on the card! especially the soft khaki colors and then the pop of color with the butterfly. thanks for the chance to win goodies! February 17, 2012 9:54 PM

Paper Crafts magazine winner ~
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 210
Result: 87
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

  Sandi said... beautiful card! February 17, 2012 12:30 PM

Congratulations, ladies!!  Email me at acspaper@hotmail.com with your snail mail addresses, and I'll get your goodies off in the mail!

Thank you to everyone for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!  This has been such an amazing experience!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!! :o) lyss

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Cassie said...

Thanks so much! I sent you an email last week but didn't hear back from you so I'm afraid it went missing in email land. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Cassie
casserole14 at gmail dot com