Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February SFYTT ~

I’m slipping this in just under the wire!!  I have dinner cooking on the stove and need to get back to it, so no details just now…I’ll have to bop back on tomorrow and share a couple of things.  Here’s my interpretation:

ETA: This little cutie is Henry Celebrating Mouse from Whiff of Joy.  I colored him up ages ago and have finally put him on a card.  The frosting on the cupcake is white opal Liquid Pearls.  I didn't have any white buttons that matched, so I covered some clear buttons with the LP as well.  The flame has some yellow and orange glitter on it and I also smudged some yellow pearlescent chalk around it.

A little detail of the coloring and customized buttons
Thanks so much for stopping by!  :o) lyss
February Sketch for You to Try
Paper Sundaes #109: Circles

3 comments:

aureliaeugenia said...

Love so much your card!It sends an amusing and happy feeling !
Great!!!!!!!
be loved and happy,
aureliaeugenia

Julie E said...

What a cutie!!! Yummy frosting!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Me likey. This is so pretty! Fab circle border!