Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nothing but Happiness ~

Hey there, hi there, ho there!  I don’t have much time here, but while the hubby is watching the final minutes of the Broncos/Steelers game, I’m going to post this little card I made this afternoon.  My friend just got engaged before Christmas.  I’m so very happy for her because she went through hell with her last husband (a$$hole!).  I thought I’d make her a little card today when I saw this super fun new Mojo Monday sketch.  It’s #222 – I can’t believe Julee has been posting sketches for this long!  How does she come up with all the ideas and layouts??

mojo mon 222

I adore this sentiment from Verve’s Blessings set!  It’s absolutely perfect for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, you name it!  I altered the sketch a bit for a square card and used some fun paper flowers I got at my LSS.  So easy with minimal stamping and get this…NO coloring!  Aack!  lol  Hope you are all having a wonderful day!! :) lyss

6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous...great papers and emblellies...hope you have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, and your friend will treasure it!

Chris said...

i love this card and what a super fab sentiment! one of my fave paper lines ever!

congrats to your friend!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

wow! This is gorgeous!

Julie E said...

Gorgeous!

Shelby said...

Beautiful! Love the paper selection and the ribbon is perfect! I'm glad your friend discovered life after the ass...I say it just makes the right one even sweeter!

Shelby