Friday, October 21, 2011

CSAYL: Sparkles ~

Hi there Chrsitmas Stampin’ All Year Long friends!  Bopping in here with the current challenge this week sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.  You can bop on over to the blog here for all the fun details. 

Our challenge this week is to make something super sparkle-y!!  I may have gone overboard {blush}.  I chose to use the Ava and Deacon Christmascsayl bugaboo sparkle

I printed it out twice so I could pop Deacon up over all that glitter.  The letters are colored flat and then totally covered in purple and turquoise fine glitters.  The color combo is PTI Royal Velvet and Hawaiian Shores – love!!

Here’s a close up of the itty bitty bit of dimensioncsayl bugaboo sparkle d

Sorry so short today!  Make sure you head over to my sidebar and check out all of the creations made by my fellow CSAYL DT!  Have a super weekend!  :) lyss

5 comments:

Becky G said...

Oh Alyssa! This is fabulously spark-lay! I love the colors you used!

:) Becky

Flower said...

Many people used flowers their many occasion , For example - weeding, birthday,anniversary and many more."Flower is a source of peace" by Revathi

Julie E said...

Sparkle and shine! Not the norm from you, but super cute :>)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is awesome! So adorable!

avacare said...

oh wow this is just brilliant the detail is just fantastic hugs Avacare