Friday, September 23, 2011

CSAYL: Clean and Simple with Karber ~

Hi!  I’m back with another challenge for Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long
This week we are sponsored by Karber Digital Images.  One random participant will win 2 digi stamps of their choice!  Our challenge is to make a clean and simple card – just what we all need to mass produce those cards we, as crafters, feel like we have to make! 
csayl karber
The DT was given this adorable reindeer image, Rudolph, to work with.  When I first saw him, I couldn’t get the thought out of my head that he was singing.  So I decided to make a little choir of sorts by lining him up.  I {amazingly!} didn’t go crazy with my Copics – they were bleeding on this paper more than I wanted them to.  Plus, it fills in with the challenge KISS (keep it simple, stupid!) LOL  For a little extra umph, I added Glossy Accents over Rudolph’s nose, Ranger Black enamel accents for the other two reindeer noses, added white flock to their hat trims and heat embossed the sentiment (from SP & Company stamps – Big and Bold II).
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :o) lyss

2 comments:

Julie E said...

Oh my, I never left a comment on this cutie??? This was my favorite card from CSAYL that week!!! How cute are those shiny noses???!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute!