Thursday, June 23, 2011

CSAYL: Inspiration Photo

Hey there, hi there, ho there!  How about a little inspiration photo for this week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge?  Our fearless leader, MacKenzie, has chosen this non-traditional colored yarn wreath to provide us with headaches, er, I mean, a challenge.  lol  I went super literal and used the colors and a wreath image from Papertrey Ink from the set Wreath for All Seasons.
I think this is all pretty self explanatory.  I used the colors Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado & Spring Moss on Rustic Cream cardstock.  I have to run out the door for work, so I hope it's enough details!  lol

 Please join us this week!  Someone will be chosen to be a guest designer for July!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :o) lyss

8 comments:

MacKenzie said...

BEE-U-TIFUL job this week girlfriend! I absolutely adore your little creation.
Hope you didn't get too much of a headache with this one....just wait until you see the list of July challenge....they'll make you cry!

Kerry Steger said...

Alyssa,
I absolutely love this card - it is just stunning and your use of the colours is amazing!!
Kerry

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I have this set and have used it once maybe. Love your take on the inspiration photo!

Gram's Treasures said...

Great job with the challenge! Simple and sweet.
Joyce xx

Lisa Kind said...

Love the color blocking! Very pretty card!

Julie E said...

Love it!!! Yes, very literal, but sooooo good :>) All those colors fall in my comfort zone, which is probably why I am lovin' it! My sister has that wreath set, I am thinking I need to borrow it.

Susan said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I have that stamp set on my wishlist. I love how you put it on the nestie die!!

Kerri said...

I love this color combination and that wreath is one of my favorites! Gorgeous, girl!