Thursday, June 16, 2011

CSAYL: Black, White & ??? ~

Happy Friday, friends!  I'm back with this week's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge.  We are sponsored by the fabulous Perfect Presentation - your source for printable templates for a perfect presentation every time!  One randomly chosen participant from this week's challenge will win a template of their choice!  The challenge this week is to create an other-than-a-card project using the colors black, white and one other color of your choice!


I chose to use the Easy Candy Wrap file.  One thing that I love about Perfect Presentation is that when you purchase the file in the svg or gsd formats, you also get the pdf file.  Believe me...that saved my tuckus this week!  In moving my crafty spaces {and still not being fully moved or organized}, I have misplaced my SCAL software.  So I have the old computer all set up and hooked up to my Cricut, but it's of no use!  Ugh.  Good thing I have the pdf file too!  I was able to print the template directly onto my paper and just cut it out...yay!
I went super easy with this challenge.  Once I cut out the wrap, I measured and cut out a black mat and an aqua mist layer.  I then stamped snowflakes all over the aqua mist using fresh snow ink.  I glued it all together, scored it, assembled it and tied it up with some 1/4" double sided black satin ribbon.  Easy!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you play along with us this week!  :o) lyss

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome! So clean and crisp. Perfect for a little Christmas treat.

Patty Chalas said...

your project is very cute!

Kerri said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I love the colors!