Friday, May 6, 2011

CSAYL: Make Us Laugh ~

Hi there!  Time for another challenge with the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long gals!  This week we are sponsored by Pink Cat Studio.  The randomly selected winner will win 5 digi stamps of their choosing from this adorable line!
I chose to use this adorable Santa image this week.  The challenge is to use a funny sentiment on your card.  I thought and thought and finally figured out a sick little sentiment that will make my type of friends giggle!
He's colored with Copics, glitter was added to the star and his buckle with a gold Spica pen, the tree is dotted with Silver Liquid Pearls and Xmas Red Stickles and the entire candy cane is covered with Ranger Glossy Accents.  While he was still in the die, I traced around the inside with a 0.3 Copic Multiliner - my new favorite thing to do!
So the sentiments not really that funny...yet!  Jump to the inside of the card
"Ho, Ho, Ho!"  and inside  "You must've been good this year!  Santa called out your name 3 times!!"
Ha, Ha, Ha!  I just couldn't help myself!  So make a funny card and join along this week!  Have a super weekend!  ~ lyss

Copics {BG99, C1, C3, E00, E02, E27, E43, E44, G00, G02, G24, G28, R20, R39, R89, W7, Y28, YR04, 110 Special Black, 0 Colorless Blender}

5 comments:

BethieJ said...

Alyssa.. oh my gosh.. TO FUNNY!! I admit to trying to figure out why Ho Ho Ho was funny.. NOW I get it!! FUNNY FUNNY! Someone is gonna LOVE it!!
Have a GREAT day!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

See, I read HO HO HO and immediately thought of...well, a HO. LOL Just a glimpse of how my mind works.

The inside is hilarious and I love this card!

Kerri said...

I knew that's where you were going when I saw the outside LOL! Awesome coloring and I LOVE what you did with the multiliner. I need to try that!

Patty Chalas said...

Alyssa love your card and coloring!!

Julie E said...

Too cute (and fun)! Fabby coloring as always :>)