Thursday, April 21, 2011

Emerald Faerie New Release 3 Winner ~

Good evening all!  I'm bopping in here really quickly to tell you the winner of my candy from this post.  Random.Zaner chose lucky number 13!!  Leona - you are my winner!!  Congratulations!  I'll email you with the deets on how to choose and receive your image!

This is just a peek of the new Kenz & Tilly image from Emerald Faeries.  I still haven't completed the scrap page I want to make with it but wanted to have a pic for the post!  lol  Emerald Faeries has more exciting news...a new challenge blog!  We'll be starting up on May 1st, so get your markers, paints, pencils or whatever you use to color with ready to play!!  Bop over here to become a follower and play with us!

Also, iCopic is having a fantastic Magnolia sale through tomorrow, April 22nd.  Magnolia stamps are an additional 10% off with a $25 purchase!  Just use the code TILDA10 at checkout.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :o) lyss

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I can't wait to see your finished page. Your colored image is darling!

Amy said...

Awww, this is so cute and your coloring is beautiful! Can't wait to see you use it on your layout!
Thanks for the link to the Emerald Faeries new challenge blog, perfect timing now that I have a few! :)