Thursday, April 14, 2011

Emerald Faerie New Release 3 & Candy ~

DEB'S CREATIONS Design TeamHello Emerald Faerie fans!  It's time for another release of these fantastic faeries.  This go round we seem to be celebrating spring with some mama and baby faerie combos - Kenz & Tilly and Kayla & Twinkie.  We have two blog hops for your visual pleasure, and you will have the chance on all the blogs to win an Emerald Faerie digital stamp of your choice.  You must be a follower of the blog and you must comment to win.  Look at all those chances...not to mention all the eye candy! 

Group A:
Tracey
Sammie
Vic
Viv
Alyssa (you're here!)
Tracy J
Cabio
Kirsten
Kari
Group B:
Julie
Trudi
Anita
Ronda
Louise
Nancy
Deb M
Deb P
Donna

Today I have a CAS baby card for you using Kayla & Twinkie.  I have a very good friend that is pregnant right now, due next Thursday, so I had to make this up for her.  She's let me know that she's having a girl but is torturing her family and letting it be a surprise {hee, hee}.  We had talked about her painting the baby room in two colors of purple or doing darker purple accents on a light purple wall, so I used those colors as a jumping off point. 

I added some super sparkly glitter to her wings and a fun treatment with a button.  The card is wrapped with a light purple embroidery floss and baker's twine.  I threaded the floss through two of the button holes and the twine through the other two.  The floss is tied in a bow and then I joined the floss and twine to tie another bow.  A great way to keep this card CAS but add some embellies at the same time!  I may have to go back and add a little rhinestone to the sentiment...we'll see. 

Both new Emerald Faeries are available now in the digi form from Deb's Creations.  Rubber stamps are on their way, so they are available in pre-order form...I know I'm a rubber stamp loving girl! 

I have a little Kenz & Tilly all colored up but want to add it to a scrap page.  I'm challenged in this area and haven't been able to make it happen just so.  I'll have it ready next Thursday, 21 April, when I come back to announce the winner of my digi stamp blog candy!  Hope you all are having a wonderful day!  Thanks for hopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win, then bop off to Tracy J to continue the hop!  :o) lyss

Copics {BG10, BG13, BG18, BG45, BG49, E000, E00, E02, E11, E29, E33, E37, R20, V09, V17, V20, V25, Y000, Y11, Y13, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR12, YR15}

13 comments:

Gillian said...

gorgeous love the colours here

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cute and lovely card you did. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh Lyss, absolutely stunning work Hun, your cards are absolutely amazing & such a beautiful feast for the eyes!!! Thank you so so much for being a big part of this Release Hun as you work is just beautiful

Hugz

Deb

Chris said...

dude, i can't believe how many freakin copics you use PER card! i have to count them every post i read. i do not have the patience to color ANYTHING with 30 markers. no thank you!! i will stick to my white trash markers. lollol

how's colorado? you know what i miss? good mexican food. mainers DO NOT make good mexican food. (in fact mainers don't do anything good) can you drive to my home town, sterling? and buy me some baja tacos and ship it to me on dry ice? please and thank you. i would really appreciate it.

oh and your card is super cute! i love the paper cut into 4th's for the background, very fabulous!

i'll be waiting for my baja.....

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh Lovely Alyssa, such wonderful colours!

Kari said...

This is lovely!Great colours and I love the sparkle on the wings!
Have a great weekend :)

HUgs,Kari :)

Loobylou said...

I love the way you coloured the faeries. Thanks for listing your Copic colours. Your cards are lovely

vicmbee said...

Just gorgeous I love the colours you've chosen.

Sammi said...

whoo... this is beautiful! LOVE those purples!!! and the bluegreen alongside is a perfect combination!!
Sammi
xxx

Nancy said...

Awww this is so sweet, Alyssa:O) Beautiful colours, great design.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is such a sweet image! I love your color scheme and the twine!

Debbie Pamment said...

Just gorgeous!
xXx

Leona said...

Simple, lovely card.