Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Emerald Faerie winner & a Valentine for Zane ~

First off, so sorry for not posting the Emerald Faeries winner sooner!  I have a new job...let me tell you, after being home for over a year, adjusting to this new schedule has been a bit of an overwhelming trouble for me!  lol  Plus, I worked yesterday from 9am to 930pm, so I was just too pooped to type! lol  So, without further ado, the random winner is #3 {picked by my little monster when I said, "Quick Zane! Tell me a number!"  lol

Debra of Twisted Monkey Scraps, you are the lucky winner of 1 Emerald Faerie digi stamp of your choice!  I've sent you an email  :o)  Congratulations!

I thought I'd share this card today before it got too far away from Valentine's Day.  Lol  I was inspired by Laurie's CAS card for Amber Ink.  I just adore Henry the mouse from Whiff of Joy!  He's so cute in all of the designs!  His expression on this stamp is just too adorable though   :o)
Just a little card to tell my little monster how much I love him!  Hope you all are having a super duper hump day!  I'm off to relax at the salon and get my hair done...love those *me* days!  :o)  Thanks for stopping by! 

Oh, and to all my bloggy friends, I'm so sorry I haven't been around commenting.  I'm trying to find that balance in my life while trying to work things out with the hubby, the new job, the toddler that is sad to have to switch between houses and not have his mommy around all day with him, etc.  My Google reader has gotten to the point that I'm afraid to check it! lol  I will get around eventually...thanks for understanding!!  :o)  lyss

CHALLENGES ~
Let's Ink It Up #11: Die Cuts & Punches
Whiff of Joy Challenge #100: Let's Celebrate!!  Anything Goes
SUPPLIES ~
STAMPS: Whiff of Joy Henry with Heart; SU hearts jumbo wheel 
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI Pure Poppy
PAPER: PTI Pure Poppy & SS White
OTHER: Copics {C1, C3, C5, R02, R20, R27, R29, RV69, W3, W5, W7, 0 Blender}; Spellbinders classic circle dies; dimensionals

10 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card, that stamp is just gorgeous and you've set him of perfectly with this card! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Debra said...

I love your card! Thank you and Zane so much for my digi!!

Fliss said...

A really sweet card and the simple border sets the cute image off so beautifully.
Thanks for playing at LIIU die cuts/punches challenge and good luck!
x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable! That mouse reminds me of you for some reason. LOL I really need to get my hair done. I hope you enjoyed your salon trip!

Louise said...

This is uterly beautiful! Love Henri the maus and you have inked him up to pure perfection :) Love the hearts behind the stamp :)

Thank´s for joining us at the WOJ Challenges :) Welcome back :)

Hugs

Cazro said...

Such a sweet clean and Simple card, but very effective. Thanks for playing at LIIU. Good luck. Caz

Julie E said...

OOOOO, just cute!!!
I hope all is going well with your new job. I am guessing you are not coloring with copics for 12 hours straight ;>)

Jane said...

Oh this is stunning! amazing colouring and I love the design! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

Kylie said...

What a stunning card!
Thanks for playing at WOJ challenges!
Hugs
Kylie

Alicia said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
Alicia xx