Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hey There Friend ~

Hi everyone!  Just a really, really quick post to show a card I was finally able to complete today for some more of PTI's 4th Anniversary festivities!  I did double duty with this card - color combo from Melissa Phillips and the new Make it Mondays challenges.  This combo is Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss & Ripe Avocado = yummy!  Hope you like!  Have a super duper day!  :o) lyss
P.S. - The buttons on this also qualify it for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge #35 
Supplies ~
Stamps: PTI Four of a Kind, Friends til the End, Fillable Frames #11 & Communique Sentiments
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Sweet Blush & Hibiscus Burst; Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado & Vintage Cream
Other: PTI Vintage buttons Sweet Blush; yellow embroidery floss; glue dots; dimensional foam tape; Filigree clear embossing powder

11 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty, Alyssa! Love the design and fab colors!

BethieJ said...

Alyssa this is so PRETTY! I LOVE this color combo! YEAH for combining both challenges!!
Have a GREAT day!

Julie E said...

Striking! You go girl :>) Gees, I need to find time to get to the Monday challenge, never mind the color one!

wandaguess said...

Hi Alyssa! I've been entering PTI's contest all week too...three cards so far. Good luck! Your card is beautiful. That was the color scheme I liked best too. Have a wonderful day!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow! And kudos for combining 2 PTI challenges in one gorgeous card. I had a terrible time with this challenge but obviously you did not!

ALessner said...

This is so pretty great job.

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous card! :)

LindaC said...

Pretty! Gotta love PTI!

Terri said...

Very pretty. Love that color combo and how you used the sentiments too!

Chris said...

very fabulous!!

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dresses.