Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday Lylah ~

Hello!  I'm bopping in tonight with a card I made for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I'm getting a jump on tomorrow's iCopic color challenge of Pink, White & Brown because I want to get this card in before the deadline.  :o) 
This is Lylah from the Lil Lolita line of stamps by Tickled Pink Stamps - I just adore this line!  The challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps is Birthday Wishes, so I used my new set from a great blogging buddy for the sentiment.  It is from Verve's Circular Sayings.  I love the font!  It's so fun...I find myself reaching for this set all the time now!
The DP is from an old Basic Grey line, Blush.  It has a lot of hearts in it - like the little triangle of paper.  Each of the little diamonds on there is actually 4 hearts backed up together.  I'm entering this in a few challenges that call for hearts this week.  That's all I've got today!  I want to get this in before the deadline closes ;o)
Hope you're having a super day!  :o) lyss

CHALLENGES ~
Basic Grey #37: All Heart
Make it Colourful #6: Shadow & Depth
Paper Sundaes #56: Recipe (lace, distressing & pink)
Tickled Pink Stamps #6: Birthday Wishes

SUPPLIES ~
STAMPS: Lil Lolita Lylah; Verve Circular Sayings
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black; Ranger distress Antique Linen
PAPER: PTI Dark Chocolate, SS White & Sweet Blush; Basic Grey Blush
OTHER: Copics {B21, B24, C1, C3, E000, E00, E04, E25, E27, E29, E37, E57, E59, RV10, RV11, RV13, R20}; PTI Vintage button Sweet Blush; Lace ???; white embroidery floss; Recollections brown pearls; Spellbinders Classic Circle & Classic Long Rectangle Nestibilities dies; dimensionals

14 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! The linky servers were being upgraded today, but they're working now, so I've linked your card up. Thanks for playing! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Dark hair, blue eyes just like me! I love her. LOL Seriously, this is fabulous!

Lou said...

Hi!your card is just gorgeous!!Lylah is so pretty and such lovely colours too.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey,hugs Lou.xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo CUTE!! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Chris said...

another gorgeous card!!

Karen said...

Awww what a great Birthday card, I love how you have coloured Lylah. Thanks so much for joining in at TPSC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Sheila said...

This is image just so cute :-)love the cool pink combo .
Thanks for joining us this week on MIC
Hugs
Sheila xx

BethieJ said...

Alyssa this is DARLING! I LOVE that image, and your coloring ROCKS!.. seI THINK I need to peek at tntiment hat set.. I LOVE sentiments..and circles.. sentiment circles.. the best! LOL! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

Kerri said...

I just love it when you use these images!!! They are so cute and fun! Awesome job with the sketch too!

Sonya said...

Love your colour combo and clever layering. Gorgeous card!

Zarah said...

Very, very pretty!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ this week! :D

Leonie said...

O your Lylah is just stunning..and in my favourite colour combo too..raspberry and chocolate..good enuf to eat.yum!!
Anywho thanks for joining in with us at TPSC this week!!
Hugs Leonie

Shana said...

Gorgeous! Love her bright blue eyes! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week!

Julie E said...

Leigh Ann is right, this card is her (and the sass from the other post is me - LOL - soooo far from the truth - sigh). So happy to see you using the sentiments :>)