Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fave PTI Project from 2010 ~

Morning!  It's cold here in Colorado again...we warmed up to about the mid-40's and are expecting snow again this afternoon.  Perfect for staying indoors and stamping {wink!}

So it's anniversary time again for Papertrey Ink which means lots of prizes, fun and challenges till the previews of the new sets begin.  The challenge for today on Nichole's blog is to pick out our favorite PTI based project from 2010.  Wow...I am a PTI addict, so I had a lot to choose from.  I couldn't pick my absolute favorite, so here are two of my all time favorites.  I'm such a cheater!


I would have to say that my favorite images from any stamp company are floral/nature based.  PTI is no exception!  These use Delightful Dahlia and Year of Flowers: Sweet Peas.  Both projects went to my mom - that way I know someone really enjoys them, and I can look at them again whenever I want!  lol
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!  :o) lyss

6 comments:

BethieJ said...

Alyssa these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! FABULOUS coloring! I KNOW your mom LOVED them!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Julie E said...

Beautiful choices! Your Mom is so lucky. I know I'm not close by, but I could send pics or updates or something :>) Of course I would have to lock something like this away because without a doubt someone in my house would be pulling it apart to see how it was put together ;>)

Terri said...

I had a hard time picking just one too! These are both great! I bet your mother loved them.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I forgot about the second project. I love pink woodgrain! Both are stunning!

wandaguess said...

AWESOME! GORGEOUS! WOW!
Great projects Alyssa!

Chris said...

they are both fabulous!