Friday, January 14, 2011

Perfect Presentation Be Mine ~

Hello ladies!  I'm back today with a new release from Perfect Presentation called Be Mine.  I've combined a few of my stamping favorites on this one - Perfect Presentation, Amber Ink and PaperTrey Ink.  So cute! 
It's roomy and super cool because the top flap fits into a notch that holds the whole thing closed!  I used the svg file and cut this little baby out with my Cricut - love that tool!  The Be Mine box is in gray to coordinate with the decorative panels that I stamped.  I used PTI's A Little Argyle and a heart from Bombshell Stamps to create this cute decorative paper.  Let me tell you...it's cute, but such a PITA!!  Each heart is second generation stamping in a rainbow of colors.
It's finished off with the cute Kissing Fluffy Bottoms Bunnies from Amber Ink.  They are fluffy too!  The boy has a white flocked tail and the girl a gray one.  Super easy and quick to color and they pack just the right punch!
Thanks for stopping by again today!  Please stop by the rest of the teams' blogs for some more fantastic inspiration! 

Here's the fun part!  One lucky winner from each blog will win a template of your choosing from Perfect Presentation.  Contest will be open through Monday, January 17th.  Get your comment in by midnight for your chance to win! 

Have a super duper start to your weekend!!  :o) lyss
CHALLENGES:
Craft Your Days Away #11: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #31: Background Stamping

23 comments:

Kerri said...

Man, your handmade dp blows me away every time!!! You are so good! Those bunnies are just the sweetest and your coloring looks terrific! Adorable little box girlie:) Have a great weekend!

Joni Kix said...

The box is amazing! I love the heart handle and how it all goes together. ... that bunny stamp is adorable!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You are the queen of background stamping! The pattern paper you created is amazing! I adore the little bunnies and their flocked tails! This is adorable!

I made the hollowed out handle on my Be Mine box by opening the heart shaped mat in SCAL and layering it over the original handle and then reducing the size until it look how I wanted.

Melissa M said...

Cute box! I really like you image. The bunnies are too sweet!

Terri said...

Great job! The paper you made is fabulous! I thought it was pre printed dp. I am definitely going to have to try it now. Those bunnies are super cute too!

Julie E said...

LOL!!! My first reaction was what is "PITA"...ok, no explanation needed, I got it! Soooo worth it though and those bunnies - CUTE!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, this is so cute. I just love the paper and the bunnies. TFS.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Cute for Easter! Really, really cute! TFS!

Jen P said...

I can't believe you stamped all those hearts - it's awesome! You should sell background paper - LOL! :)

Lindsey said...

That patterned paper you created is AMAZING! Well, the whole project is absolutely amazing. Great bunny colouring, too. Wow!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Alyssa!! I just love those sweet bunnies and that dp!! Gorgeous job with the template!! Isn't it so fun!! Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

BethieJ said...

Alyssa this is DARLING!!! I LOVE that PP you made.. and the bunny image is DARLING!!!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Becky said...

Alyssa this is so cute! Love that design paper and adorable image.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Fabulous job on decorating this Cute box! The background paper is adorable. Cute bunnies too!

Grace said...

Aw this is just adorable! I love the heart dp and the sweet image! Great new template! I love it! Perfect for valentines day!

Antonella said...

Incredible, your background paper and the kissing bunnies and flocked tails are great. Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, antonella :-)

Debs said...

Wow I love the colors and super cute image
Debs
xxx

Susan said...

Alyssa, your hard work paid off! I absolutely LOVE the hearts background you created. Such a cute image to go with this beautiful box.

Mel X said...

Aww fantastic creation Alyssa. Love it.

Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Good luck.

Mel X

Regina said...

sweet box! I love the soft colour and the image is so cute!
Regina*

Chris said...

this is adorble!!

Karin said...

Darling and sweet!

Colleen said...

Wow!Cute rabbits.


Seattle home