Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love Bunnies ~

Morning all! Just bopping in with a sweet little Valentine's card. I was so excited to work on something other than Christmas!! lol This uses the cute little Kiss, Kiss - Fluffy Bottoms Love Bunny by Amber Ink as well as the digi Wine Spots iPaper.

These sweet little bunnies are colored with Copics, standing in a fresh color pencil lawn with a gorgeous blue chalked sky.  Their tails are fluffy with white flock.  The girl bunny has a new addition - some eyelashes that I added with a multiliner.  So cute!  The layout is super simple - just some twine tied with a button, some pretty brown pearls in the four corners and some leather scrap hearts made with the Heart Nestabilitie dies by Spellbinders. 
The inside is finished off with the Some Bunny <3's You sentiment.  The heart is colored with Copics.  The cute thing about this little sentiment is that the B is actually a bunny!  Adorable! 

Since I had so much of the Wine Spots paper left over, I just had to make a little gift box to go along with the card. 
I used the svg template, Perfect Parcel, from Perfect Presentation.  It's cut out of kraft cardstock on the Cricut.  I added the leftover iPaper and cut the decorative panels out on the Cricut as well.   
The card and parcel needed to coordinate, so I tied the top with twine and a button.  A little 'Love' tag finished it off.  It needed just a bit more and I had some more leather, so I added a trio of leather hearts to the front of the box. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I hope you're having a great start to your week!  :o) lyss

12 comments:

*CAFE said...

Adorable little card, and the matching gift box is a super idea! Aren't those little Fluffy Bottoms bunnies so cute?? I think so. :0)

Julie E said...

How clever are you?!!! Sooooo cute!!! I would write stinkin' but I will save that for Leigh Ann :>)
All that twine and I like how the bunny ears leave the panel. Love the leather too! Ok, let's just face it, it's all good :>)

Pam said...

I'm in love - bunnies will do that to you! Thanks also for our blogpost today @ amberinklings ;)

Lindsey said...

Love this, Alyssa! The out-of-the-frame bunnies, the colours (and colouring), the twine... I just picked up those bunnies yesterday for my own little idea, but your card and box are amazing! (I may just, um, borrow the twine idea...) ;)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so stinkin' cute! LOL

Laurel said...

How sweet!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Alyssa!! I just love this set!! Great colors and design!! The card is adorable inside and out!! The image and sentiment are perfect!!

Happy New Year!!
hugs,
Chris

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wonderful set! I love the hearts combined with those adorable bunnies. I'm with you...I'm so over Christmas and ready to move on...LOL! Hope you had a wonderful New Year! Hugz, Cheryl

Kerri said...

Oh this is too CUTE!!! I love that image and the fabulous ipaper you used:) That coordinating box is gorgeous and I adore the twine! Love it all, girl!

Connie C said...

This is such a darling card!! I love the paper, and the whole color palette. You can bet I'll be case-ing this one!! Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

Rebecca said...

This is awesome! I love the colors on that paper. And they look even better paired with the kraft. What a great set!

Chris said...

love this!! i too am glad to be working on something other than xmas!! lol