Monday, January 31, 2011

iCopic Color Challenge #15 ~

Hi!  Just going to post some quick color challenge cards here today...having a pretty ugh type of day, so I'll skip all the chatter and whatnot.  The iCopic color challenge for this week will get you in the mood for Valentine's day - red, pink and purple.  Funny thing...when I was about 6 or 7 years old, I hated these colors together.  I even told my mom once that it was just wrong to put red and pink together!  lol  It was on a new ski jacket and I thought it was just the ugliest color combo.  Too funny!  I had fun with this one though. 
I've been wanting to use this Whiff of Joy Henry with heart stamp for a while now.  I stamped him out a couple of times and colored him in brown and in gray.  Then I decided to flock the hearts he's holding.  Unfortunately, I only have red felt for the background heart.  The background paper is made with PTI's A Little Argyle and a heart from SP & Company's Rain Boots clear stamp set. 

Hope you all are having a fantabulous Monday!  Thank you so very much for stopping by!  I'm off to go try to shake off this funk!!  :o) lyss

4 comments:

LindaC said...

Very cute...love the gray mouse with the purple heart! Delightful!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are marvelous! You are so good at stamping backgrounds. I hope today is funk free for you!

Kerri said...

These are both so cute! Love your backgrounds as always:) I have the funk today. I hope you are feeling better!

Chris said...

very cute!!