Friday, January 7, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~

Hi all!  I'm back today with my first official post for the iCopic Design Team.  You can read my full post here.  For my personal post, I thought I'd just show the card and the challenges I am entering it for. 
This is Thursday and I just *had* to have her when she came out!  See, I'm a Thursday's child and I have a hat just like this one!  This sketch is the current sketch over at Jen's blog, i{heart}2stamp.  For the middle panel I used a wide black satin ribbon along with the saddle stitch ribbon and bow - it's a little hard to see.  I added sparkle to her hair, belt buckle and eye shadow to follow along with the Copic Creations challenge #41.  Now I'll be lazy and give you a list of the rest:
Crazy  4 Challenges #68: Celebrate something - uh, celebrating being a girl??  lol
Cute Card Thursday #146: Out with the Old - the black and white dp that is sponged pink is old, like so last year!
Paper Sundaes #50: Something new - clear rhinestones (colored pink to match)
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes!
Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #1: Anything Goes!
Tuesday Throwdown #30: Embossing - Swiss dots embossed panel
That about wraps this little baby up!  Hope you're having a great day!! :o) lyss

SUPPLIES ~
STAMPS: The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew - Thursday; Kraftin' Kimmie Sassy Sentiments
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black; Ranger Distress Worn Lipstick
PAPER: PTI Raspberry Fizz, SS White & True Black; PTI Black & white DP
OTHER: Copics {B91, B95, B97, C1, C3, C5, E00, E11, E51, E55, E57, R20, RV10, ,RV13, RV14, W5, W7, 110 Spcl Black, Colorless Blender, Gold Spica, Silver Spica}; Sakura multiliner, white & clearstar gel pens; Recollections clear rhinestones; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; PTI Raspberry Fizz saddle stitch ribbon; wide black satin ribbon from stash; Spellbinders Classic Rectangle and Circle nestabilities; dimensionals

13 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

She's hot! I do love this image and your coloring is superb! Coloring the pattern paper to match is very cool--I really need to remember that tip.

BethieJ said...

Alyssa I LOVE it!! What a CUTE CUTE image!! Now I want to see a photo of you in your hat too! :)
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!!!

Crystal said...

What a FABULOUS card! I love the pink/black combo & great layout plus that image is so amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Julie E said...

LOL!!! I wondered if she was a mini lyss :>)
So sassy, with so many great ideas like last year's PP that you colored pink.

Jodi said...

She totally rocks!! I love the awesome make up you gave her and your coloring too!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Kerri said...

Congratulations, girl!!! You have mad coloring skills so I'm not surprised:) This is ADORABLE!!! I love her, and I love her even more after you brought her to life with your fab coloring!

Jenny said...

Hey Alyssa. I haven't stopped by in a while but wanted to say Congrats on making the ICopic DT!!! I wasn't sure I would 'see' you over at the Stamp TV group.

Rebecca said...

I love the pink and black. And the way you were able to color eye-shadow. That takes some skills! Way to go!!! Love the pink ribbon. Almost enough to go sit on my butt at my desk and make myself use some ribbon!

Lisa M. said...

She's awesome, Alyssa!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

♥ Lisa M

Chris said...

omg, i love that hat she's wearing!! too cute!

The Paper Variety said...

Super cute! Girls do just want to have fun don't they ;) We are having a pink color challenge on our blog, you are welcome to join. Add a link back to us on your post for a chance to win the stamp prize! :)

mycardz said...

Wow, sooooooooo cute! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ hope you can stop back tomorrow! hugz, Mary

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, how cute! And sassy, too! Love this! Thanks for playing along with the SFYTT challenge!