Friday, January 14, 2011

Cupid's Arrow ~

Meet Run Away Cupid!  He's a cute little digi stamp from Make It Crafty.  I was lucky enough to get him as a freebie around Christmas and knew I just had to make a funny card with him.  I searched through my stamps and ended up combining some Kraftin' Kimmie Sassy Sentiments to come up with a cute little saying for the card.
The outside reads "hehe..."  and leads you to the inside that says, "GOTCHA! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."  lol  I thought it was funny, but then, I have a strange sense of humor! 
I have another post coming up today for the new release of Perfect Presentation, so I'm going to list the challenges this goes for and head off!
7 Kids College Fund #12: Hot or Cold   Cupid is HOT, HOT, HOT!!
i{heart}2stamp SFYTT January: sketch {flipped on it's side}
Let's Ink It Up #8: Anything Goes
Make it Colourful #1: Warm or Cool colors  Warm tones


You can check out my post on the iCopic Lover blog for the Copics used to color this image!  Thanks for stopping by!  :o) lyss

14 comments:

BethieJ said...

Alyssa this is the CUTEST!! Oh my! I LOVE it.. LOVE the image... the coloring ROCKS! and that sentiment inside made me LOL!!! (I need to stamp that each month for my PTI orders!)
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Jacqueline said...

This is soooo cute!! LOVE your coloring! Great layout too! Hugs!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh gosh, this is so cute! Reminds me of me and Derrick! LOL

Julie E said...

So friggin' cute!!! Love the sentiment inside :>)

SuzanneK said...

Love that image and the sentiment too, great card. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Crafteezee said...

Yes, I agree, he's a fun stamp to play with and you have coloured him perfectly. Love how your sentiment leads through to the opening of the card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

*CAFE said...

Hahaha! This is such a cute image! I love the sentiment you used for him! Wonderful card!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Alyssa, this is just adorable, what perfect sentiments and your coloring is superb! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Make It Colourful.

Claire said...

Wow, what a fun card! Love it :-)
Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck!
Claire xx

Kendra said...

What a fun card, very cute and totally true! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Julie said...

Very cute card! Thank your for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

Julie

Chris said...

very cute image! love the b & w!

Tracey Brossart said...

very cute! Love the sentiment on the inside to go along with the sweetest image! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Lisa said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!