Monday, October 25, 2010

Perfect Presentation October Release & Candy ~

ETA: Contest now closed.  Thanks for all your fabulous comments!
Hey all!  Perfect Presentation's new release this month is fun!  October brings us a sweet little gift wrapper and a very easy to assemble box both available from The Perfect Presentation shop.
Easy Candy Wrap
Pop'n Top
This is the Pop'n Top.  A great box for soooooo many things!  The template includes a base insert for both a candle and a cupcake.  I chose to try something a little different; last Christmas, Annie, made some bath salts that she put into Christmas ornaments.  What a fabulous, and inexpensive!!, idea! 
The ornaments that I chose are a bit on the large side, so I thought I'd try out this template with the candle insert.  Viola!!
The decorative panels are really easy since they are included with the template.  I chose some different (but similar) Basic Grey papers from the Figgy Pudding line.  I didn't want to add to much to this cute little box, so I chose to use another Perfect Presentation file, Label Frames 1.  I re-sized the label to my liking, sponged the edges and set the snowflake embellishment up on a large glue dot.
Before you all hail me as a creative genius, please check out the true genius, Sherry Cheever, at this link.  It really adds a fun element to this wonderful little box. 
Now I like to make my templates so they can be reused by the recipient, so I didn't add a sentiment or tag on the outside.  I made a tag for the ornaments with new PTI goodies (seriously, I can't leave these things alone once they hit my doorstep!).  The back of the tag is labeled with the type of bath salts, directions and aromatherapy attributes of the essential oil.

K, so that's all I have for you today!  Please check out the rest of the team for some more fabulous inspiration and more chances at CANDY!! 
Annie
Kerri
Julie
Terri
Bethie (our fabulous newbie to the team!!)
Chris
Oh yeah, one random commenter from this post will receive a template of their choice  :o)  Be sure to tell your friends...these Perfect Presentation templates are fabulous!  ETA: You have until Wednesday, 10/27, at midnight to comment.  I'll be back Thursday to draw the winner and showcase the Easy Candy Wrap. Have a great day!  :o) lyss
SUPPLIES ~
STAMPS: PTI Fillable Frames #9Snowflake Serenade
INK: Ranger Distress Antique Linen; PTI Dark Chocolate & Scarlet Jewel
PAPER: PTI Rustic White; SU! Almost Artichoke; Neenah Solar Crest white; DP Basic Grey Figgy Pudding 
OTHER: Perfect Presentation Pop'n Top SVG & Label Frames 1; Spellbinders Snowflakes 2 dies; Cut glass glitter; dimensionals; large glue dots; SU! colored wire; piercing tool & wire snips; Ranger Glossy Accents; Vintage Cut Glass glitter; 1/4" double sided satin brown ribbon

21 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my sweetie
this is so gorgeous
love the ball inside
hugs angelique

Alison said...

Wow!!! This is so pretty! And what a fabulous gift! Both the box itself and the ornanment with bath salts are awesome! I really, really love the top of the box!

Tanya said...

So pretty, love the snowflake on top too :)

phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I am so enjoying viewing all the different takes on the templates. Yours is gorgeous Alyssa!! I love the snowflake on the top and your choice of dp. It makes a perfect gift box for an ornament!!

AGohl said...

Cute! I have been looking for great templates to package small Christmas gifts in! Thanks for the chance to win this template!

AGohl said...

Cute Box... Really like the colors! Thanks for the chance to win one of your great templates!

BethieJ said...

Alyssa I LOVE it!!! Someone is gonna be so HAPPY to get this... oh did you need my address! ;) lol!!
Have a GREAT Day!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great gift idea. I just love the box and your snowflake on top is great. TFS.

Kerri said...

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! My friends and I always have an ornament exchange party, and I am totally going to make one of these for the occasion :) You have the best ideas, woman!

Julie E said...

You are soooo stinkin' creative :>) I'll borrow from Leigh Ann 'cause it is just sooo true. What a great way to package ornaments!!!

Terri said...

Great job! Love the DP and snowflake too. What a great idea to put an ornament inside. I think the tag works perfectly with it too.

Shazza said...

beautiful box and a great idea x

Lindy said...

so beautiful.....love the snowflake and that you made it reuseable. TFS

Cathy's Rubber Room said...

This is beautiful! So elegant. Love the snowflake on top
Cathy x

La Vikinga said...

Your box is perfect for a round candle like that - I really like the box so if I don't win one at least I will buy one!

Charlotta

Scrappy Jackie said...

I just became a follower of yours today. I have loved scrolling through a lot of your great ideas. I also love the autumn blessings card. Thank yu for sharing your great box!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Perfect. love this idea and your design of the template is awesome. Love the snowflake a top.

Patti said...

This is totally awesome!

amish bed frames said...

The snowflake is beautiful! I love it. The whole design is really nice and I love it.

Colleen said...

I love this paper you used, that box is just so stinkin cute, love it.

Jnett's Place said...

How cute is this!