Thursday, September 30, 2010

Perfect Presentation Template Winner ~

Hey ladies!  I promised to be back today with a sample of the Holding Pattern template...unfortunately, I'm having one of those *nothing is turning out like I want it to* days.  I decided to just give you your winner!  And since I can't have a post without a picture, here's my little guy getting caught drawing all over himself. LOL

I don't know how to copy the little box, but here are the numbers from random.org.

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 21
Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Papertrails by a paper lover said...


oh how fun this box is! I love the Fall colors you selected to make it with. A perfect little something for the person you want to thank or just say I am thinking of you. :-)
September 27, 2010 5:17 AM

Congratulations!!  Please contact Leigh Ann at annie21211@yahoo.com to claim your prize!  You can view all of the templates at the Wild Flower Patch.  Have fun shopping!  :o) lyss

8 comments:

Julie E said...

LOL!!! Of course he draws all over himself...where is the paper :>)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

He is so cute and he looks like you.

Cristin Fransen said...

Girl, where has time gone!?! Can't believe how big the Zaniac has gotten! Wow!! You know I want more pics! :) Thanks for sharing! PS. I, too, think he looks like you!

Chris said...

he is a cutie! even with the markers...lol my youngest said, hey i didn't do that...no, he did e verything else!! lol

Amy said...

LOL, he definitely has that 'caught red handed oh no' look! Too cute!

Melissa said...

That's awesome! One time I gave my little man a yogurt, turned around, and back again---all the yogurt was gushing his hair, dripping down his ears, on his cheeks, wiped on his clothes...anywhere but the mouth... LOVE IT!

saya said...

Click here
If you want to get more visitor to read your nice post.
I can give you some easy tips, I promiss you will get more and more visitor to your blog.

Cheryl Valadez said...

LOL! How cute is this little guy! I notice he has his own markers and is not playing with mom's Copics ;D