1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa
4. Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.
Here are my little snippets...you decide what is fact or fiction!
1. I lettered in choir in high school.
2. I have a degree in Western Herbalism.
3. I once rode over 700 miles in one day on a motorcycle.
4. I love to exercise.
5. I was 15 years old when I saw the ocean for the first time.
6. I sleep with a stuffed animal I've had since I was 7.
7. I have a degree in Human Nutrition: Dietetics.
Now, I don't like to play by the rules; therefore, I'm not going to give this award out to people. I think all of my blogging buddies are fabulous, creative and wonderful women! So consider this given to you! Post it on your blog and let me know so I can guess if you're giving out a slew of lies or telling little innocent truths.
Another thing Harriet does is plays along with the What's on Your Work Desk Wednesdays. I thought I might play along today since I actually got to play last night. Hubby got a new game for his PlayStation, so I got free stamping time!! WooHoo!!
I actually don't know how I got anything done since it's such a mess! Harriet, those flowers are for you! I tried to get a better picture but was unsuccessful. Here are a couple more from the front garden - hope they cheer up your day :o)
Ok, I'm off to photograph the card I made last night for the current Embellish challenge. I'll be back later to post it! Have a super hump day! :o) lyss